Landye Bennett Blumstein’s diverse civil litigation practice ranges from addressing routine business disputes to complex multi-party and multi-state court cases. Our litigation practice includes representation of clients in alternative dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration. LBB attorneys handle litigation before state and federal administrative agencies, trial courts and courts of appeal.
- Contract & Unfair Competition
- Class Action & Derivative Suits
- Real Estate Disputes, Foreclosures, Contract Enforcement, Landlord/Tenant
- Professional Malpractice
- Securities & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Litigation
- Natural Resources & Fisheries
- Insurance Disputes, including Actions to Enforce or Defend Coverage
- Municipal Taxes
- Personal Injury Claims and Defense
- Products Liability
- Employment and Labor Claims, including charges by labor departments and other administrative agencies
- Construction Disputes
- Creditor/Debtor matters and Bankruptcy
Refer to specific practice areas and attorneys for additional information.