Landye Bennett Blumstein’s team of experienced lawyers helps clients plan around their individual and unique needs. We assist clients with transferring assets between generations while minimizing taxes. Throughout the estate planning process, we help clients plan for their families’ future based on their individual objectives and priorities.
We counsel clients on:
- Estate planning
- Multistate estate planning
- Sophisticated estate, gift, and income tax planning
- Preparing wills
- Preparing revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Preparing durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, and advance directives
- Charitable giving, family foundations, and philanthropic planning
- Business succession planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Estate and trust litigation
We focus on establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Those relationships allow us to assist families with transferring assets between generations while maintaining family harmony and minimizing future tax burdens. Because we understand our clients’ needs and priorities, we can present estate planning options narrowly tailored to each family’s unique situation.
Our attorneys have advanced degrees in tax planning from the top tax program in the world. Our attorneys’ deep tax knowledge allows us to help clients navigate federal and state tax labyrinths. And our attorneys frequently speak and provide training seminars to other attorneys and professionals on taxable estate planning, probate and trust administration, and charitable giving.