My favorite thing is helping clients achieve their strategic goals.
Phil works primarily with Alaska Native corporations, and other private businesses, on corporate affairs, real estate transactions, Alaska Native law issues, and mergers and acquisitions. His ability to quickly analyze issues and identify legal solutions across a broad range of practice areas is unique.
He serves as general counsel to numerous private and public entities in the state of Alaska and represents clients in multimillion-dollar commercial and real estate transactions. In addition, Phil handles litigation related to government contracts, environmental law, antitrust and municipal law matters.
Phil is an avid runner and outdoor enthusiast. Travel to every corner of the globe has never made him want to live anywhere but in Anchorage, Alaska.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Alaska
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Supreme Court
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., 1979
- Boston University, J.D., 1982600
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska State Bar
- Member, Alaska Native Law Section