I provide high quality legal services that are tailored to clients’ needs and objectives.
Lauren works with Alaska Native corporations, private entities, and other businesses in managing their corporate affairs, real estate transactions, Alaska Native law issues, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactional work. Lauren also works with tribes, municipalities, and individuals on a regular basis to meet their business and transactional needs.
Lauren has handled real estate transactions involving the purchase and sale, lease, and management of commercial and residential properties, medical office space, commercial condominiums, mixed-use properties, warehouses, and undeveloped land in rural Alaska. She also works on property matters involving lease-backs, trust lands, government-owned property, and the sale of real estate in conjunction with asset sales.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren was a law clerk for the Honorable Deputy Presiding Judge Vanessa White of the Alaska Superior Court.
Lauren is a runner and a soccer enthusiast. Lauren, her husband, Peter, and their three boys love to travel, whether in Alaska, to the Lower 48, or abroad.
Admitted to Practice
- Alaska (2012)
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A., 2008, with honors
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska Bar Association
- Member, Alaska Native Law Section
- Member, Real Estate Law Section
- Member, New Lawyers Section
- Planning Committee, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- Anchorage Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Section
- Anchorage Association of Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Alaska Legal Services Corporation, Volunteer of the Month, December 2017