My goal is always to understand the issues, communicate clearly, and to solve clients’ problems efficiently.
With more than 30 years of experience, Bruce gets tremendous satisfaction from sharing success and accomplishment even in the most difficult cases. He takes pride in understanding, communicating and representing his clients’ interests with clarity and economy.
Bruce’s practice includes commercial litigation, creditor bankruptcy, appeals, banking, Alaska Native law, and real property litigation.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Washington, B.A., 1974
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, J.D., 1986 (Member and Lead Articles Editor, UPS Law Review)
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska State Bar
- Member, Bankruptcy Section
- Member, Alaska Native Law Section
- Washington State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section
In re Bellows, 554 B.R. 219 (Bankr. D. Alaska 2016)
In re Taffe, No. A13-00199-GS (Bankr. D. Alaska Sept. 5, 2013)
In re Alaska Fur Gallery, Inc., 457 B.R. 764 (Bankr. D. Alaska 2011)
Seifert v. Eskimos, Inc., No. 3:13-CV-00080-TMB (D. Alaska Aug. 13, 2014), aff’d, No.14-35777 (9th Cir. Sept. 18, 2015)
In re Catholic Bishop of Northern Alaska, 509 B.R. 229 (Bankr. D. Alaska 2014), aff’d, 525 B.R. 723 (D. Alaska 2015), aff’d, No. 15-35197 (9th Cir. Aug. 17, 2016) (Green v. Uaataq, LLC)