I work diligently, thoughtfully, and efficiently to provide excellent legal analysis and assistance for clients.
Alex joined the firm in 2019 and works in all areas of the firm’s practice. Prior to joining the firm, Alex served as a law clerk to the Honorable Yvonne Lamoureux of the Alaska Superior Court in Anchorage. While in law school Alex also interned for the Honorable Gregory Miller of the Alaska Superior Court in Anchorage, interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Anchorage, and worked as a summer law clerk at Landye Bennet Blumstein, LLP. Before pursuing a career in the law, Alex worked as a legislative aide in the Alaska State Legislature.
Born and raised in Anchorage, Alex enjoys taking advantage of everything Alaska has to offer. In the summer, you will see him on his mountain bike or somewhere in the backcountry. In the winter you may find him cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, or Nordic skating. Alex currently serves as Treasurer of the Young Lawyers Section of the Anchorage Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- Alaska (2018)
- Willamette University, B.A., 2013
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2018, cum laude
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska Bar Association. Member, New Lawyers Section. Member, Real Estate Law Section.
- Anchorage Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Treasurer
- Article Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review, 2017–2018.