Tom was with the firm from 1968 to 2019. He represented clients in business transactions, securities regulations, corporate reorganizations, Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act matters, seafood processing enterprises, and mergers and acquisitions of domestic businesses. Tom was a graduate of Reed College and received his law degree from the University of Chicago in 1968.
Outside his legal practice, Tom was a loving husband, father, grandfather, and friend. He was part of the management team for timber, fishing, and barge businesses, and was an owner or investor in real estate and exploratory mining ventures. He was also part owner of a fishing vessel in Alaska.
We at Landye Bennett Blumstein LLP are grateful for Tom’s years of leadership at the firm and for his enduring legacy.
Admitted to Practice
- Reed College, A.B., 1960
- University of Chicago, A.M., 1963, J.D., 1968
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Taxation Section
- Multnomah County Investment Advisory Board
- Dean’s Advisory Counsel, University of Oregon Law School
- Social Sciences Visiting Committee, University of Chicago
- American Bar Association