What I bring to client relationships is extensive experience, excellent communication skills and focus.
Tom has broad experience in securities, corporate reorganizations, the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, seafood processing, and mergers and acquisitions of domestic businesses. Currently his focus is on business transactions.
Outside his legal practice, he has been part of the management team for a timber, fishing and barge business; owned a king crab vessel; and been involved as an owner or investor in real estate buildings and development and in exploratory mining ventures.
Tom enjoys private investing, spending time with with his family, and playing tennis and golf.
Admitted to Practice
- Reed College, A.B., 1960
- University of Chicago, A.M., 1963, J.D., 1968
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Taxation Section
- Multnomah County Investment Advisory Board
- Dean’s Advisory Counsel, University of Oregon Law School
- Social Sciences Visiting Committee, University of Chicago
- American Bar Association