I value the ability to help my clients achieve the best results possible fairly and effectively.
Thane is a proud native of Astoria and relishes the opportunity to work with clients in that community and in the larger commercial fishing industry in which he grew up. He is a trial lawyer with a quite varied legal practice, focused on maritime and environmental law, but with extensive experience in employment, personal injury and administrative law.
Thane has been very active in the community and has served on the boards of a multitude of civic organizations. He is also quite active in state and local politics and enjoys using his political savvy and experience to help clients achieve successful resolution of their problems.
Thane is lifelong runner and continues to enjoy running wherever his travels carry him.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States District Court, District of Alaska
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Santa Clara University, B.A., 1968
- Golden Gate University, M.P.A., 1973
- Lewis and Clark Law School, J.D., 1977 (Member and Issue Editor, Environmental Law Review)
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association