Dedication, communication and experience help me provide timely, efficient solutions.
Ross focuses his practice on aviation law. As a former professional pilot, combat veteran of the United States Air Force, and flight instructor, he understands aircraft and its associated law from both within and outside the airplane. He also serves clients in complex civil, corporate, and entity formation matters.
Neher previously worked in aviation, litigation, and insurance defense prior to joining the team here in Portland, and clerked at Boutin Law Firm. He also managed a software company specializing in apps and software for pilots and aircrews.
Ross is dedicated to helping clients through difficult times with timely and efficient conflict resolution. His experience as a defense litigator, pilot, veteran and small business owner provide a practical perspective in resolving legal issues. Tenacious and diligent, his communication skills help him understand clients’ needs and explain legal issues.
If he could live anywhere, he would live in Portland. When he’s not helping clients, he and his family enjoy boating and the beach. An Eagle Scout, he enjoys working with the Boy Scouts. If he wasn’t a lawyer, he’d love to be a pilot for Virgin Galactic.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, B.S., 2005, cum laude
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2015
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Chair-Elect, Aviation Section
- Member, Military and Veterans Section Executive Committee
- American Bar Association
- Lawyer Pilots Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Clackamas County Bar Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
- USAF TACP Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)