I try to solve problems efficiently.
In his real estate practice, being straightforward helps Steve work as quickly and efficiently as possible, whether in development, sales and leasing, financing, multiple listing service law, condo and homeowner association law, or related business work.
He is focused on problem solving, and judging which client risks deserve the most effort to address. He likes knowing his clients are better off for consulting him.
If he could live anywhere, Steve would live in Portland. He likes playing tennis, watching sports, and listening to music. If he wasn’t a lawyer, he’d like to manage a busy retail store.
Admitted to Practice
- Georgetown University, B.S.F.S., 1978
- Willamette University, J.D., 1981, cum laude
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Past Chair, Real Estate and Land Use Section
- Community Associations Institute
- Past Director, Oregon Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Probate and Trust Section
- Chambers USA, American Leading Lawyers for Business (2005-present)
- Oregon Super Lawyers (2008 – 2013)