Matt is an experienced aviation and trial attorney, having successfully litigated numerous aircraft accident cases in state and federal courts throughout the country against many well-known companies in the aircraft industry, as well as in commercial aircraft accidents. Matt has helped many aircraft accident victims and their families investigate and determine the cause of the crash and obtain a recovery for their loss when it is the result of negligence.
Matt works tirelessly on behalf of his clients to discover the true cause of a crash, consulting with top leaders in aviation technical and reconstruction fields and coordinating a high-level investigation and forensic analysis.
Having practiced exclusively in aviation throughout his career, Matt knows what to expect at every stage from aviation defendants, and has a proven track record of success defeating the many legal and procedural tactics aviation defendants utilize to keep this critical evidence from ever seeing the courtroom.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- United States District Court, District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- University of Oregon, B.S., 1999
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2002
Memberships & Recognition
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Aviation Law Section
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah Bar Association