I endeavor to provide timely, relevant, effective and concise advice.
For over 40 years, Joe has served as counsel to local and national banks in Alaska, representing clients on regulatory matters, loan documentation and collection projects involving commercial and residential transactions and financing to business entities. Joe also advises telecom and refuse public utilities, and has a wide range of experience in real estate secured transactions, lien law and foreclosure matters.
Joe enjoys his extended family, visiting his hometown of Ketchikan, riding snowmachines and spending time at his cabin. He is chairman of the finance committee of the Archdiocese of Anchorage and is a director of First Bancorp.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Alaska
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Seattle University, B.A., 1974
- San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 1977
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska State Bar
- State and Federal Courts of Alaska