I appreciate the opportunity to help others navigate the justice system, whether it be a small business or an injured employee.
Christine works to help her clients achieve a just result in an empathetic and intelligent way. Her clients appreciate her thoughtful, efficient, but analytical approach.
Christine’s practice focuses on appellate law in both state and federal court, business litigation, advising employers, and representing employees.
When away from the office, Christine enjoys walking the streets of Southeast Portland and hiking the mountains of Oregon with her family and dogs.
Admitted to Practice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2002
- Dean’s Fellowship; NWSL Scholar List, 2000 – 2002
- Environmental Law Review, Associate Editor/Writing Coach
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Analysis and Writing Department
- Cornelius Honor Society
- University of Southern California, B.S., 1995
- Dean’s List, 1992 – 1995
Memberships & Recognition
- Oregon State Bar Appellate Practice Section, Executive Committee
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Co-chair Amicus Committee
- Oregon Rules of Appellate Procedure Committee
- Owen M. Panner American Inn of Court
- Oregon Women Lawyers
Conspiring to Violate the Lacey Act, Environmental Laws, Volume 32, Number 2
Labor and Employment Law – Public Sector, Oregon State Bar legal publications, 2011
Between the Sheets, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association publication