My clients know I am there for them at all phases to assist in the resolution of their complex disputes.
Adolf focuses his practice on complex civil and commercial litigation matters representing a variety of local and international businesses, Alaska Native corporations and municipalities. In addition to Adolf’s general civil litigation practice, he represents owners, contractors, and designers in construction litigation matters. Adolf has also tried complex land and fisheries matters to closure.
Adolf has obtained favorable results for his clients through trial practice, mediation, and arbitration. He serves as defense counsel for several Alaska insurance carriers.
Prior to working in private practice, Adolf served as law clerk to the Honorable Stephanie Joannides in the Superior Court in Anchorage.
Adolf is a life-long Alaskan and enjoys traveling, soccer, and camping. He is fluent in Spanish.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Alaska
- University of Oregon, B.S., 2000
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Associate Editor, Gonzaga Journal of International Law
Memberships & Recognition
- Alaska State Bar and Anchorage Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Examination Tutor Committee
- Member, International Law Section
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 under 40 Litigation Lawyer
- Member of Law Related Education Committee of Alaska Bar Association
- Annual Construction Law CLE Presenter
- Tutor for the Alaska Bar Association
- Teacher for University of Wyoming/UAA annual Trial Institute
- Board of Directors, University of Oregon Alumni Association
- Anchorage Boys & Girls Club Volunteer soccer coach